Approved by the NCD Physical Planning Board at Meeting No: 06/2006, 28th June 2006.
The Fencing Policy sets out the specific controls that will be applied to all fencing proposals within the NCD boundary, which are considered by the NCD Physical Planning Board.
The objectives of the Policy are to:
- To discourage the vandalism/graffiti of both state and private properties.
- To improve the visual character of the street and discourage any illegal operations in private properties.
- To provide information and guidelines for the benefit of landowners, developers, the building and construction industry and residents of the NCD.
- To assist the staff of the Regulatory Services Department of the National Capital District Commission (NCDC), in the evaluation of fencing applications.
- To provide the NCDPPB with guidelines to assist decision-making on fencing applications.
Download the Policy from here