Living and working together to build a best capital city in the south pacific region.
To protect and promote our environment that is conducive for balanced and sustainable growth by imparting effective basic and vital civic services to the city residents.
The objectives of the Commission are:
- To create and administer the City Administration and Management in line with the National Capital District Commission Act.
- To promote a healthy, active, open and friendly environment.
- To provide and maintain sustainable Infrastructure through developing the city in an orderly and planned manner.
- To promote adequate social services and facilities to benefit the community at NCD including Motu Koitabu villages.
- To enhance and maintain quality standard of living along with promoting a peaceful harmonious co-existence in the community.
- To create an environment that is conducive for investment and business growth.
- Collective Decision
- Relationship and Cooperation
- Conclusive Approach
- Effective Communication
- Creative and Innovative Approach
- Ethics and Code
- Positive Approach
For more information, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org