A Conference to promote safer cities in the Pacific will be held at the Lamana Hotel from 19th – 20th October, 2017. Interested conference participants can register at email@example.com.
To learn more about it, you can download the pdf file here.
• Social innovations for crime prevention and public safety
• Engendering urban planning and designing for safety
• Unemployment, youth delinquency and crime
• Policing and enforcement of law and order
• Private enterprises & technology
• Media & social media
• Solutions from the grassroots
• Gender-based violence